Director or Associate Director of Sales & Marketing
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146779
Employer Ref. 494200
Job No.: 494200
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Global Markets
Job Functions: Dealing & Trading, Investment Management, Marketing
- Build and maintain business relationship with assigned / brought forward institutional accounts.
- Develop knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firm's effort to serve client organizations.
- Work closely with institutional sales force to assist in the identification of trading opportunities for clients.
- Feed trading ideas and precisely interpret investment opinions of research reports to the clients; channel market information flow to the clients in a timely manner.
- Bring along a portfolio of QDII / Hedged fund clients.
- Ensure good trade executions to clients.
- Pitching equity research and ideas across multiple products such bonds and others.
- University graduates, preferably in relevant majors.
- At least 5 years experience in institutional sales and/or sales trader.
- License of securities and /or commodity dealing and advising.
- Profound knowledge of the domestic and international capital markets and the firm's products and services.
- Effective communicator with excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
About Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development