We are a professional firm offering executive search and recruitment service for middle and high level positions to our clients in Manufacturing, Electronics, Hi Tech, Banking & Finance and Retail sectors.
Director, Program Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997819
The company is an important member of the OEM operation, the Director of Program Management is responsible for managing the company’s new product introduction process of its new series of household, personal & beauty care products.
Key duties include:
- Own and manage all projects in the portfolio are consistently delivered to agreed costs, budget, schedule and quality objectives and ensure the program management best practices are adopted throughout the company;
- Manage & further develop the program management capability, and manage the Program resources toe ensure proper blend of management skills and technical insights are timely available to support the realization of the Business strategy and ambition;
- Set up and manage an overall Program Master Plan, monitor progress of projects in the portfolio, providing appropriate intervention and support to ensure successful delivery;
- Capture overall program resource requirements and manage resource allocation, including project budgets, forecasts, status reporting and issue/risk reporting;
- Build strong working relationships and work collaboratively with counter parts internally and externally to create an effective and efficient delivery process to achieve program results.
Suitable candidate shall be/have:
- University graduate with a relevant Degree;
- A minimum of 15 years NPI program management experience in finished products, of which minimum 8 years are solidly gained in management positions;
- Proven capability in delivering complex project and sound knowledge of program management practices and principles;
- Excellent people leader, proactive, initiative with problem solving skills and consistently driving improvements;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin;
- Work location in Shenzhen.
Interested parties please apply in confidence with full career details, salary history, expected salary and a contact number, and email your application to us.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)