Director Regulatory Reporting & Investment Compliance
The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918642
Our client, an established Investment Management organisation in Singapore is seeking a high calibre candidate to set up and head a new Regulatory Reporting and Investment Compliance team within Investment Operations.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the implementation of front to back controls and processes to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements and trading / investment restrictions.
- Assess and manage the impact of new regulatory reporting requirements to the firm’s existing systems, controls and processes and drive change management activities to ensure compliance with them.
- Create and oversee an effective and sustainable process for preparing and making the necessary regulatory filings in connection with reporting requirements.
- Proactive escalation to the relevant internal stakeholders of any compliance issues with regulatory reporting requirements and restrictions.
- Build the team and the platform to support the operational processes and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of regulatory monitoring and reporting.
- Represent the firm in industry forums to ensure that the organisation is updated on industry best practices.
To qualify for this role you will require:
- At least 10 years of experience within Investment / Fund / Asset Management Operations or Regulatory Compliance.
- Strong knowledge of financial products across all asset classes and a solid understanding and overview of regulatory reporting requirements, including substantial shareholding reporting.
- Possesses excellent strategic thinking, leadership and communication skills.
- Solid change and project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Please contact Matthew Dorrell on +852 3978 2374 or complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
About The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
We at The Edge recognise that no asset is as powerful to a company as the right person in the right job at the right time. A company’s greatest asset is its people and great people make great companies.
Whether it’s a start-up, a local conglomerate, an international bank or an MNC, our goal is single-minded – to provide clients with the competitive edge needed to source key talents across all aspects of their business. Combined, our partners have over 30 years of experience in sourcing global talent for businesses in Asia.
We partner with those companies and individuals that understand and treasure the value of working closely with their recruitment partners, creating a relationship based upon trust, mutual respect and professionalism.