Director, Retail Applications (MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915181
- Report directly to the Head of Group IT-Asia.
- Responsible for developing and leading a business-oriented and technical skilled IT team that delivers and improves system efficiency, customer service, and business value
- Lead a sizable team to support and deliver all the Group IT Corporate Systems in order to maintain a highly effective operation for both internal and external users
- Manage spending and investments by creating a strategy roadmap based on major cost effective and efficiency decisions in order to produce the highest results
- Review the stability and functionality of all the Group IT Corporate Systems to maintain positive internal and external relationships to maximize business and customer satisfaction
- Oversee the development, implementation and ongoing management of all Group IT Corporate Systems by leading the planning, design, development and maintenance of systems and programs
- Understand the latest and emerging technologies to assess their applicability to the enterprise within the organization
- Build strong morale and fostering a positive work environment by conducting meaningful performance reviews, identify and facilitate career development within the team
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Extensive experience in ERP system development, production system support and issue management with proven leadership experience in retail business
- Strong knowledge of development tools such as Oracle Database, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle PL/SQL, Pro*C, Unix, SQL, Java, MS . NET, MS SQL Server, BI Tools and etc.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to provide quick resolution to problems
- Achievement oriented. Able to demonstrate leadership ability and provide effective coaching for staff development
- Excellent in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume with present & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.