jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781797
Employer Ref. HK114492
Our client is a leading US MNC well known for their development and operation of data centres worldwide .In keeping with the expansion plans in Asia, they are looking for a Director - Sales Engineering to support their Sales Team in achieving their long terms revenue growth.
As a Director, Sales Engineering, you will report to the VP - Sales APAC. Your responsibilities will include
- Working with the Sales team to support and consult on technical sales and solutions across the region
- Understand the customer requirements and needs and present the technology solutions accordingly.
- Travel with the sales team on site tours, sales calls and proposal generation.
- As a subject matter expert, provide inputs on technology in the markets we operate
- Generate sales leads through professional contacts and networking.
- You have a degree in engineering with -5 years in B2B sales preferably in telecommunication or data security.
- You have experience in Datacenter, Cloud or Networking preferably with Real Estate experience.
- You have managed a team in the past and have exceptional team management skills.
- You are fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Competitive Salary Package + Performance Bonus
- Excellent Employee Benefits
- Long term career opportunities
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Samia Haque at +852 2919 6180 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK114492. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.