Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions; offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet specific workforce needs.
As a Korn/Ferry Company, Futurestep can meet a variety of workforce requirements; from RPO and project recruitment, to single search and consulting, our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to deliver talent with impact, providing the experience and global reach to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
With 39 offices across 20 countries, we have global reach with a diverse network that ensures that we cover the breadth of the talent pool as well as providing the local knowledge and expertise.
Director, Supply Chain
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996036
Company Background: Our client is a well-established manufacturer of consumer products which possesses its own manufacturing facilities in the Southern China region. The company has established long-term strategic partnerships with global brands of consumer products across the electronics and consumer healthcare market. In order to support the company’s expansion plan, my client is now recruiting a strategic leadership role to lead their Supply Chain Management function.
- Lead a sizeable experienced team of Supply Chain Management which are accountable for End to End Supply Chain including Planning, Materials, Procurement, Logistic & Shipping functions
- Implement Supply Chain Management strategies and set up infrastructure for driving continuous cost improvement and cost efficiency
- Strengthen the team capabilities to support the organizational growth plan and meet international standards
- Develop Supply Chain strategies, policies and processes in order to meet all the company’s objectives across customer delivery requirements, products, services, quality and cost
- You will have a Master Degree of Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, MIS International Business or Industrial Engineering
- Over 15 years of relevant experience in MNCs and global environment, with at least 6 years in the managerial level. Relevant work experiences in the manufacturing environment will be highly preferable
- Strong understanding of lean, best practices and capabilities in end-to-end supply chain including planning, logistics and procurement, international trade, supply chain integration, risk and compliance
- Candidate will be expected to station in Shenzhen, China