Disneyland Tour Services Host - Full Time, HK Disneyland
Hong Kong Disneyland
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146028
Employer Ref. 392134BR
Have you ever dreamed of joining playtime with Woody and Jessie in Andy’s Backyard or leading Guests to cruise the classic river voyage of adventure? From operating rides and attractions to arranging engagement proposals for Guests, Security, Safety, Fire and Health Services Cast Members bring the magic of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort to life for our Guests.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and tours fulfillment of Disneyland Tour Services Team and Youth Education Series (Y.E.S.) programs
- Handle VIP Tour Guests with Concierge services at all time
- Assistant any special activities or events of the Resort
- Deliver high "Disney" services standard which beyond guests' expectation proactively
- Excellent Guest services attitude
- Caring personality with good interpersonal skill and teamwork mindset
- Outgoing and eager to communicate with Guest from different origins
- Able and willing to work outdoor and shift duty required
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Putonghua. Knowledge in other language(s) a plus
- Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift.
- Ability to speak other Foreign language(s)
- Previous work experience in Hotel, Guest services, and tourism industry]
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for higher positions
- Tertiary education qualification from Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management courses
- Computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company - typically 5 to 6 working days per week including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
We offer an exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment. Please submit resume to us by clicking the APPLY NOW button and filling the on-line application form.
About Hong Kong Disneyland
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will be retained up to 2 years and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices, or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email to email@example.com