With a view of our fast growing business, we are looking for different levels of Dispenser for various clinical centers located along MTR stations.
- Prepare and dispense drugs accurately and efficiently according to the prescriptions
- Conduct patients counseling by explaining dosage, precautions and side effects of the medicine to the patients
- Manage the pharmacy of medical center by keeping the stock of drugs at an optimum level, maintaining a safe and secure storage of drugs
- Handle various kind of drugs properly and according to regulatory requirements
- Assist in handling cash transactions
- Answer patient's inquiry on drugs related and contract-related inquiries
- Work with medical professionals from multi-disciplines to deliver the best customer services
- For senior level, train and coach the junior dispenser is required
- Certificate / Higher Diploma in Dispensing Studies / Pharmaceutical Technology equivalent, or BSc in Pharmacy
- Form 7 or above (Grade E or above in English Language in HKCEE or equivalent)
- 1 – 2 years of clinical or hospital dispensing experience will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin will be advantageous)
- Proactive, customer-oriented and a good team player
- Shift duty may be required (no night shift)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Dispenser
- Fresh graduate and oversea graduate are also welcome to apply
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
About Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS), Hong Kong, became part of Bupa, an international healthcare group, in October 2013. QHMS' operations span diagnostics, primary healthcare and day care specialties. With roots tracing back to 1868, QHMS serves the community through a network of around 100 multi-specialty centres and over 500 affiliated clinics offering Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy services, etc. It also operates a private nursing agency. QHMS is the largest provider of healthcare services to corporates in Hong Kong. In 2014, the Group recorded more than 2.9 million healthcare visits. QHMS continues to extend its existing portfolio into high end specialty services.