Royale International Couriers Limited
The Royale International Group is one of the largest independent express companies in Asia and has been providing customized global express solutions to clients worldwide since 1980. We have expanded to become one of the largest independent express courier & logistics companies in Asia with global coverage. We have offices around the world to ensure maximum efficiency and accessibility with our global & regional headquarters (Royale International Couriers Limited) in Hong Kong.
Royale International assists companies to improve their supply chain management by offering an in-depth global knowledge and a 24/7 philosophy.
We are currently seeking a high calibre individual to join us; this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a fast moving industry.
Distribution Centre Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919666
Employer Ref. M-160822
- Assist in daily operations
- Coordinate with local & overseas offices
- Allocate manpower & job order
- Prepare / consolidate report
- Handle customers' enquiries
- Associate Degree or above
- Good command of English & Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Hard working and willing to work under a tight schedule
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated
- 5 days work (08:00 – 18:00 / 13:00 – 23:00)
- Shift duty is required
The remuneration package will include birthday leave, 5 days paternity leave, compassionate leave and 12 days annual leave, etc.
Please visit our web site http://www.royaleinternational.com/ for company information.
Interested applicants please provide your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to us by clicking ‘Apply Now’
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.