AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Distribution Training Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833140
Employer Ref. 160001G4
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Provide logistic support to daily training activities, including training & examination enrollment, training attendance checking, materials preparation, training record updating, etc.
- Assist the team to handle enquiries from other departments and distributors in relation to training attendance so as to maintain the professional image of the Company
- Responsible for office administrative duties such as stationery ordering, coordination with IT / FS, equipment booking ,etc
- Consolidation of training reports including attendance report, performance tracking, etc.
- Backup of Reception
- Customer-focused and result-oriented
- Maintain & update accurate training enrollment and attendance records on a timely manner.
- Ensures the accuracy of training record and sufficiency of training materials.
- Adherence to the established standards and procedures.
- Turnaround time and quality output on job assignment.
- Form 7 or above of any discipline with relevant working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing