PANALPINA, is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions.
The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and it works with partner companies in over 90 countries. Panalpina employs approximately 15,000 people worldwide who deliver a comprehensive service to the highest quality standards – wherever and whenever.
We are now looking for high calibre candidate to join us in our office at Kwai Chung:
District Air Gateway Administration Support South China
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831580
Employer Ref. HKG/COST
- Responsible for correct/accurate and on time job costing on mawb level (Airwarder)
- Accurate job costing to ensure billing team can issue invoice to concern parties on a timely basis
- Create Spot Quotes in internal system and maintain records
- Monitor weekly/monthly carrier equalization (EQ) reports
- Check/Produce Cargo Sales Reports
- Produce monthly tonnage analysis reports
- Support other functions as requested
- Coordinate with team and answer internal enquiries about the airfreight cost.
- Ensures all necessary daily operational follow up with all internal parties
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience working in forwarding/ logistics is preferable
- Analytical with strong problems solving skills and ability to communicate openly and confidently
- High organized with a numerical aptitude and strong passion for accuracy
- High sense of responsibility & effective team player
- Good working skills with computer applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc
- F.5 / DSE or above with 1-2 years relative working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English & Cantonese, Fair of Mandarin is an advantage
- Immediately available is preferable
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits including free shuttle bus from Kwai Fong/ Mei Foo to Kwai Chung Container Terminal to the right candidates . Please email your full resume with date available, present and expected salary to cv.hkg @panalpina.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within Panalpina China Limited. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All Personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months