Founded in 1956, Maxim's Group has grown into the largest catering company in Hong Kong, operating over 700 outlets, while serving more than 600,000 people every day. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, conveyor-belt sushi chain and institutional catering. Maxim's Group's persistent pursuit of innovation and quality has reaped many commendations in recent years, such as the Hong Kong Corporate Branding Award and Prime Awards for Eco-Business for five straight years, and the Hong Kong Premier Brand reputation. The Group was also awarded as a Caring Company in 2008/12.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
District Chef (Patient Catering)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220251
- Supervise the daily production and cooking activities of all team associates for patient catering
- Monitor food quality, safety and hygiene standard in central production kitchen
- Ensure company standards of food preparation, production and proportioning controls
- Monitor sales performance and cost control to ensure sales target is achieved
- Design menu and set menu price comparative to the market
- Manage stock ordering and control food cost set by the management
- Monitor manpower and motivate the kitchen team
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in plant production experience, like air-craft catering or mass meal production such as student meals of which at least 4 years in managerial level
- Excellent knowledge of kitchen management and hygiene management
- Strong knowledge of stock control and ordering procedures
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Shift duty is required
We offer competitive remuneration packages including excellent career prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume showing current and expected salaries by clicking "APPLY NOW" below.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidential and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.