Calzedonia Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917691
As a district manager your goal will be to maximize sales results and profitability of stores in the district which has been assigned to you, whether they be direct or franchisee stores.
Combining forward planning, strategy and practical approach you will be responsible for:
- constant analysis and monitoring of sales
- setting up of the stores according to your specific brand’s commercial and visual merchandising policies
- communicating company values to in-store staff so as to guarantee high quality service and gain customer loyalty
- managing stocks and products assortment
- acting as an example and leader for stores in your district
Your role is a dynamic one and you will be constantly travelling and meeting with a variety of different people and clients in an international context.
This role is for you if you are:
- a supervisor or store manager working in fashion retail
- a new-graduated with a strong interest in retail
- flexible and dynamic
- humble and positive
- willing to be transferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Calzedonia Hong Kong Limited
About Calzedonia Hong Kong Limited
Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1987, it has in little more than 29 years established a network of more than 4,000 stores in over 42 countries, with stores in many major cities such as Milan, Rome, Paris, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Barcelona, and Hong Kong, and more than 32,000 employees worldwide. The Group’s network will continue to grow further with a full program of new store openings around the world.
The Hong Kong subsidiary, established in 2013, in order to continue to support the Calzedonia brand expansion and new shop opening, we needs: