Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO, Uo-Show and Obihiro Hageten delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
District Manager – Floor (分區經理 – 樓面)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993726
- To analyze and report regularly on operational performance of stores within the assigned district.
- To develop appropriate sales tactics to achieve set stores performance targets.
- To lead and coach store managers in preparing and achieving operational budgets and forecast
- To lead and provide constructive and workable recommendations to store managers on target achievements including sales and cost.
- To review food and service quality, and develop improvement plans with store managers and respective functional departments.
- To perform regular due diligence visits on stores and kitchens within the assigned district, and devise plans for improvement with store managers
- To review Store Audit Checklist and ensure all daily operations are of quality and according to JCR standards, in particular on hygiene and safety.
- To collaborate with supporting functions in facilitating new store development plan prior to the store opening, making sure all processes & systems are complied with JCR operations standards.
- To plan, identify, communicate, and collaborate with functional departments within JCR / Group to ensure smooth operations.
- To promote service culture and support the design of services standard and practices with JCR brands
- To perform due diligence visits at stores regularly, provide appropriate feedback to staff members, and store managers on service betterment.
- To recognize and reward outstanding service staff members.
- To work closely with supporting departments for new store development and operational improvement plan.
- To perform as role model for store level staff as a high performing member and embracing JCR core values.
- To ensure appropriate staffing and succession planning in assigned district
- To provide performance feedback to store level staff members regularly and appropriate training for them to enhance productivity.
- To ensure appropriate documentations of store within the assigned district in compliance with JCR / Group standards
- To handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Form 5 or above.
- At least 10 years relevant experience and at least 8 years store management experience in Catering / Hotel / Retail industry, and able to manage the overall operations of multiple stores independently
- Independent, can-do attitude and result-oriented.
- Able to lead change and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Strong business acumen and with good analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of staff.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service
- Change management
- Solid knowledge in financial management
- Computer competency
- Proficiency in English/Japanese preferred
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now". All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.