A-1 BAKERY CO., (HK) LTD. is striving for the best quality of products and service since the very first store opened in 1948. Our base is in Osaka and with the fusion of German style bread; we are dedicated to bring natural and healthy products to Hong Kong, firstly in 1985 and became the pioneer to bring high fiber, balanced nutrients German bread here.
With our mission to make the concept, "natural is healthy", contagious, we are now operating more than 45 outlets to provide the community fresh products. Being an established company, we provide more than 100 types of bread and we also diversified our product into cake and ice-cream items.
Presently, we are also running western restaurant and Japanese restaurant in Hong Kong with more than 1,000-strong staff, bringing our guest the most pleasing experience in dining.
People are our most important asset whom we would like to grow together as a partner. The continuous growth of business, we definitely need your support and contribution. We welcome all the professionals and potential future pillars to join A-1! Human factor is always a key to success. A-1 Bakery provides you opportunities to develop your career on quality service, food and beverage, manufacturing and management.
To learn more about our company, please visit our company website:
District Supervisor (F&B)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220247
- Directly report to Assistant Operation Manager to manage the overall operation of the assigned catering outlets.
- Maximize business opportunities and profitability of assigned shops by exercising Local Store Marketing and cost control.
- Direct and coach the Shop In Charge to ensure customer services standards and achieve the company’s business targets.
- Ensure that branch level operation execute in line with company’s standard.
- Collect sales analysis to support forecast and control the expenses.
- Diploma or above in Catering or Hospitality Management or related discipline.
- At least 4 years’ management experience in Catering or Retails industry.
- Experience in chain store management is preferred.
- Independent and good leadership skill with positive attitude.
- Strong business sense, good logic thinking and experience in sales trend analysis.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Familiar with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates.For interested party, please click below and send your application with your resume and expected salary.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.)