jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995196
Employer Ref. BBBH20721
Our client is one of the world's leading travel retailers. Their global coverage is excelled with outstanding service and innovative environments. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to manage the searching and identifying of business opportunities for the South Asia area.
Supports the identification and proposal elaboration of new business opportunities within his region with the support and guidance of the Business Development Director. Builds relations with key landlords and third parties. Responsible for project planning and completion of projects.
* Searches, identifies and gathers new business opportunities (tenders, proposals…) with the collaboration of the BD Director, the General Managers and the Division CEO
* Follows lead of BD Director and builds relations with institutions and key people involved in the generation of business opportunities (airport authorities, local players…)
* Develops the action plan for the business opportunity proposal, identifying the critical tasks and scheduling all the activities and milestones
* Coordinates with the Global Business Development department, the Regional Commercial Director and other involved departments the elaboration of the Business Plan and other planning materials for the preparation of the tendering
* Prepares and presents Business Plans to the BD Director, Division CEO and Global Business Development Head for approval
* Responsible to complete the BD projects within deadlines and terms defined, and to operate as planned
* Project management skills
* 3 years of proven experience in conducting analysis within a complex global retail organization, management consultancy company or financial institutions
* Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills
* Result-oriented, self-motivated
* Strong presentation, leadership and negotiation skills
* Fluency in English
* High level Excel and PowerPoint skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.