Clover Group International Ltd
Founded in 1956, Clover Group is one of the leading manufacturers of intimate lingerie for numerous prestige brand labels throughout North America and Europe. Over the course of half a century, we have evolved from a single lingerie factory with 50 staff into a global operation, with manufacturing facilities in China, India and Cambodia and a professional team of 7,000 employees. Today, Clover produces millions of lingerie per year, making us the partner of preference of the world’s best-known brands, and a leading manufacturer of intimate apparel. To cope with our future development, Clover Group invites high-notch calibers to join, to contribute and to share our success.
Divisional Manager - Engineering
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146616
- Oversee the Engineering Department; manage engineering activities within the organization. Implement and maintain engineering objectives and initiatives. Supervise and direct maintenance teams to achieve departmental goals;
- Lead continuous improvement, develop ideas for new machineries or enhancements or new methodologies and oversees the creation and improvement of machines. Managing and advising on lifecycle development of technologies;
- Drive capability and capacity improvements to enable predictive, on-time delivery of quality products. Develop economically-sensible, highly-reliable, manufacturing automation technologies and solutions which enable sustainable increases in total output. Conduct engineering design reviews, ensuring fit, function and accuracy of machineries;
- With sense and vision of replenishment planning of machineries, initiate and planning of machinery and equipment investments, including project identification, scoping, definition, budgeting, prioritization, vendor selection, project management, implementation, monitoring and cost-effectiveness evaluation.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards related to mechanical systems, structures and components;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior and/or their designate from time to time.
- Professional qualification in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 8 years solid knowledge of design and structures of the garment production machines that enable the automation;
- Solid experience in large garment manufacturing factories;
- Proven track record on productivity improvement;
- Good communication and leadership skills and always demand for excellence;
- Willing to stay and travel to China frequently and occasionally travel to Cambodia;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered to higher managerial role
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, discretionary bonus, medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary via email attention to Human Resources Department by clicking “APPLY NOW” to visit our website and select Career.
For more details on Clover Group, please visit our website: http://www.clover.com.hk/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within our Group and our related companies only. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after one full calendar year.