jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837046
Employer Ref. 487450/001
One of the most well known fashion brands from Europe is looking to hire a divisional merchandising manager in men's woven for their fast expanding business. The role represents an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with fantastic prospects and remuneration packages.
- Supervise the merchandising team to ensure all orders are being followed accurately and efficiently - from sampling to production, production to shipment
- Lead the team and provide strong leadership over planning, development, sourcing and production
- Stay on top of the company's vendors and ensure that they are being managed properly
- Work closely and help coordinate with quality control teams to ensure product quality are met with company's standards
- Identify new potential vendors and continue improving current vendors
- Build strong relationship with buyers and vendors
- Bachelor degree in textiles or similar discipline
- Minimum of 8 yrs experience in fashion and apparel industry and a minimum of 3 yrs at managerial level
- Strong knowledge in woven category
- Strong command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Willingness to travel frequently
This is an unique opportunity to join one of the most well known fashion brands from Europe, and the role will offer fantastic challenge and prospects for high calibre candidates like you to further develop your career.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.