Divisional Merchandising Manager (Sweater)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146110
Our client is a leading buying agent in product sourcing and development. To cope with their expansion, they are looking for a Divisional Merchandising Manager in soft goods to join their team.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Collaborate with other Merchandising Directors to share the best practice & market information to optimize the turnover, cost of goods, and delivery lead time.
- Proven work experience as a senior managment
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Excellent technical knowledge in sourcing & merchandising in woven, jacket & denim products
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgment with ability to make good decisions
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lindy Williams
About Lindy Williams
Our client is a leading retail agent in product sourcing. They are looking for Sourcing Director in development for soft goods to join their team.