Document Management Consultant
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919519
One of a professional services company is currently looking for a Document Management Consultant to join their dynamic team.
We are now seeking a DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- responsible for the development of practice and client facing automation projects, as well as the technical management of associated systems
- deliver a first class document automation service to our internal clients, establishing ongoing working relationships with the practice and business service areas to ensure delivery of a professional service
- design and implement automated document assembly solutions
- identify and implement document automation solutions and workflow
- identify opportunities for system enhancements and software upgrades which will allow the firm to provide innovative solutions
- vendor management
- Solid experience in implementing DMS
- Excellent communicaton and interpersonal skills
- Good command of Englishand Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Mandy Wong +852 2986 1966
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.