Dachser Hong Kong Limited
As one of the global leaders in the logistics industry, DACHSER has successfully proven for decades that a family-owned company can achieve much with committed employees and innovative thinking.
DACHSER combines many parts into a whole, because we connect people and systems in a uniquely systematic manner. In Hong Kong, more than 100 employees are involved at any given time in connecting the flow of goods, information, and transport companies with each other. One branch ensures the intelligent combination of logistics network competences.
People take the center stage with us. For this reason, our company culture is characterized by mutual appreciation and cooperation based on partnership. Everyone who works with us is part of a global family from day one. That means: Every individual makes a significant, visible contribution to our success. Regardless of what country and which function. This climate of mutual respect and appreciation, which promotes achievement and efficient, inspired teamwork, is the philosophy of our company.
We are currently looking for high caliber candidates for the following position:
DOCUMENTATION CLERK (AIR / OCEAN FREIGHT)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781935
Employer Ref. 201609DAHKSFEDC01
- Handle air / sea freight export documentation
- Provide general clerical support and data-input to the team
- Co-ordinate with freight forwarder, carriers and overseas counterparts for documentation arrangement
- Form 5 or above with 1-2 years office support experiences
- Hands-on PC operation-MS office
- Simple English is required
- Responsible, hard-working and well-organized
- Willing to work overtime and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge on transshipment, I/E documents, export declaration is definite an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
- Location: Tsuen Wan office
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume, with present and expected salary via email quoting advertisement reference to the Human Resources Department.
Welcome to visit our website: www.dachser.com
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions by our Company not more than three months, after which their personal data will be destroyed.