jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781971
Employer Ref. C28201479484-002
- Conduct research on the innovative technologies in the market, identify the potential application specifically in banking and financial industries
- Assist with the design and development of client strategies around digital solutions
- Capture user requirements and translate into business and digitally enabled solutions across banking, securities, finance and insurance sectors
- Continuously keep track on the development and application of advance technologies in the industries, understand the underlining principle and conduct assessment of how to apply in the bank, security firms and insurance companies, etc.
- Manage innovation pipeline, transforming innovative ideas to application in the market
- Assist with the management of senior stakeholders
- Understand and translate client needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on the customer digital journey and digital transformation
- Analyse As-Is and To-Be processes to define system/technology/business requirements
- Support the delivery of quality functional/application digital designs
- Support the development and implementation of quality business digital solutions for the client and align delivery to business goals
- Assist with proposal developments
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information System related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience in project management and/ or post-qualification IT consulting experience, preferably in banking and finance related industries
- Experience in IT systems requirement analysis and development process
- Knowledge of website and mobile platforms for eCommerce sites/ apps, Portals, and/or CMS systems
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Good client management experience and ability to deal with both business users and technical personnel
- Familiar with advance technologies including Big Data, cloud computing, social media, mobile technologies and internet finance will be a plus
If you have the desire to create an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to Human Resources Department
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Solutions Limited
About PCCW Solutions Limited
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.