.Net System Analyst x 4 (12 Months)
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922002
We are searching for a number of seasoned System Analyst to join our team in supporting one of our lead client.
- Develop large scale application systems
- Responsible in user requirements collection, analysis and design
- Responsible for systems development, analysis and implementation
- Responsible for Unit test, SIT and prepare system documentations
- Support UAT and users training
- Minimum 5 years experience in programming
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL, .NET, VB.Net/ ASP.Net and Sharepoint
- Able to complete the task independently and tight timeline
- Willing to learn and work in various kinds of techniques, platforms and languages
- Good command of Cantonese and English
- Immediate availability highly preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefits and compensations program. For interested parties, please forward your resume by pressing the APPLY button below. Personal data received will be for recruiting purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) is a US based global professional services firm that offers advisory, project and interim services. The Hong Kong office was established in 2000 and has provided seasoned consulting services to support clients in the Banking, Insurance, Financial Services and other industries.
Our Information Management practice experiences unparalleled growth in Hong Kong and China. We are expanding our IT Consulting team to support a variety of projects in areas including IT audit, program and project management, business and technology integration, data strategy and management, technology risk and cyber security.
At RGP, you’d be able to develop and enrich your career through:
- opportunities to acquire business knowledge and to explore other functional areas outside IT;
- a capacity to work on different roles in different projects with a fair and reasonable compensation package;
- enjoyment of work-life balance and job satisfaction.
As an Information Management Consultant, you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to take your career in whichever direction you choose. Take a closer look at our corporate websitewww.rgp.com and join our team, as we have been your employer of choice.