Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited
Sun Hung Kai & Co. (the "Group", SEHK: 86) is an investment and finance firm with a focus on Greater China.
Since its foundation in 1969, the Group has owned and operated market-leading businesses in financial services, striving to generate long-term capital growth for its shareholders. Leveraging on its heritage and operational experience, the Group invests across a diverse yet complementary portfolio of investment and finance businesses. Through an extensive branch and office network in more than 200 locations across Hong Kong and Mainland China, the finance business provides funding solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates.
The Group currently has about HK$18 billion* in shareholders’ equity. It is the major shareholder of leading consumer finance firm United Asia Finance Limited [link: www.uaf.com.hk] and a substantial shareholder of Sun Hung Kai Financial Group Limited [link: www.shkf.com]. (*As at 31 December 2015)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920818
Employer Ref. D/301116DB/09
- Provide safe and quality chauffeur service to our senior executive and his family
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of the company car
- Work irregular hours and ad hoc hours in providing chauffeur service, if required
- Form 5 or above
- 5 - 10 years’ relevant experience in serving senior executives
- Holder of valid Hong Kong Driving License with clean driving record
- Familiar with roads and traffic regulations of Hong Kong
- Punctual, polite, with good driving manner and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of Cantonese, simple English and Putonghua preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you are interested in the post, please send your resume together with your present and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote reference number when submitting your job application. You can also visit the page of “Careers” at our company website at http://www.shkco.com for more information about our career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and / or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to us.