Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
(Senior) E&M Installation Engineer (MTR Projects)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916157
Employer Ref. 91M0078578
Our client is a leading E&M contractor specialised in MTR projects. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Installation Engineer with MTR E&M OR Building Services project experience to work on a large scale E&M project valued HKD 300 million.
This role will be supporting the Installation Manager to focus mainly on Installation coordination during the night so night shift is required for this role.
- Support installation manager on day-to-day installation execution ranging from Installation Design documentation, Meeting Minutes documents, provide feedback on CSD/SEM drawings for coordination meetings and other related activities
- Supervise the site supervisors and subcontractors to ensure the project schedule is on time
- Prepare the Installation Method statement
- Make sure health and safety standards are strictly followed for the installation team including the subcontractors.
- Night shifts are required.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or Building Services or relevant
- MTR E&M or Building Services Installation project experience
- Willing to work at night
- Committed, mature, strong sense of responsibility
- High safety awareness
- Experience in managing subcontractors with ability to demonstrate leadership
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Familiar with Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) standards
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com. For any inquiries, please call Nora Liu at 2232 3427.
Since we are looking for a large quantity of these positions, if you know of anyone suitable, please make the referral to Randstad today and get rewarded with HKD$2,000 Octopus Card for each successful referral! Please call +852 2232 3427 Nora Liu for more details.