K.H.C. Construction Limited
E&M Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993665
Reporting to the Projects Director, managing design build ability, managing construction supervision and close out including aftercare.
- Responsibility for project management of E&M work.
- Responsibility for execution on-site supervision of progress.
- Site report, drawing submission and as-built drawing.
- Reporting to the Project Director.
- Site supervision to monitor the work progress and ensure quality meet Company standard.
- Coordinating and monitoring the sub-contractors.
- Assist the Project Director to solve site issues such as technical problems, drawings discrepancy etc.
- 2 - 5 years’ relevant working experience in E&M field.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and site supervision skills
- Proficient in CAD, MS Word, Excel and Project
Attractive package, subjects to candidates’ experience. Qualified candidates please send the CV and (current and expected) salary information by clicking 'Apply Now'
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.