PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
E&M Project Manager (Data Center)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999478
Employer Ref. CT46-01479484
- Manage data center projects such as construction & customization projects and IT facilities
- Draft, manage and administer all procurement of design, construction, fitting out and renovation projects in order to resolve design-related issues in conjunction with architects and consultants
- Perform layout works, building services, HVAC systems, electrical services, generators, UPS, fire services, security systems and BMS
- Ensure compliance of the relevant quality and safety standard / procedures and other statutory requirements
- Collect end users’ requirements, coordinate projects’ activities with different parties and monitor projects’ progress
- Execute contractual terms and conditions and meet target schedule and cost
- Travel to PRC and overseas may be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience; with at least 3 years in E&M projects’ management and supervisory role
- Ability to supervise projects in different stages from inception to completion
- Experience in large-scale of tender, cost estimation, technical advice, quality assurance is preferred
- Holder of professional qualification (i.e. MHKIE / MIMechE / MIET / MCIBSE or equivalent)
- Holder of Safety and Health Supervisor (Construction) Course Certificate run by OSHC (The Occupational Safety and Health Council) or CIC (Construction Industry Council) is an advantage
- Holder of “Qualified First Aider Certificate”, “Occupational Safety and Health Trainer Certificate”, “Safe Working Cycle Course Certificate” and knowledge in environmental protection is an advantage
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Immediately available is highly preferable
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.