VCC Land Limited
V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments and residences under the “V Serviced Apartments” and “V Residences” brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartment and residence units, including 133 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 33 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 59 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon; and most recently 112 residences at the group’s first fully-fledged residence Castle One by V at One Castle Road.
V Group actively seeks out opportunities to acquire, develop, operate and manage with the highest standards, quality residences and serviced apartments across the region.
E&M Technical Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005062306
- Solid hands-on experience to look after all our existing properties
- Monitor the E&M site works and progress for our developments.
Job Requirements :
- Degree or Higher Diploma or the equivalent in E&M or building services from a tertiary institution;
- At least 10 years hands-on site experience on E&M or building services work;
- Previous experience in supervising the E&M work of a development;
- Analytical, detailed-minded and self-motivated;
- Proactive, independent, able to work under pressure and with good team spirit;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Immediately available preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, time-keeping bonus, meal allowance, public holiday, educational sponsorship scheme, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word format/PDF with current and expected salary.
Please visit our website at www.theV.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.