Swire Resources Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835030
- To develop and implement an eCommerce platform(Eg. Magento or equivalent)
- To manage and lead a small team of web developers
- To design technical solution for online retail business operations
- To collaborate with business division to execute eCommerce strategies
- University graduates or above
- At least 3 years of eCommerce development / support experience
- Hands on experience with DHTML5, responsive design, etc.
- Familiar with popular eCommcerce platform will be an advantage (e.g. Magento, Demandware, etc.)
- Experience in retail industry eCommerce environment will be an definite advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, Suite 2311, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or by clicking the "Apply now" button below. Please quote reference number "eComA/JDB" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Swire Resources Ltd
About Swire Resources Ltd
Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us: