King's Flair Development Ltd
King’s Flair Development Limited is a professional company in household products design, development, engineering and distribution. The company offers a wide range of products including kitchen utensils and gadgets, bakewares, drinkwares, food preparation, storage as well as accessories. Central to our success are the quality products and excellent services to our customers. Conducting our business with integrity and good corporate governance practices are also our key strategies.
To cope with our business growth and strategic development plans, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us.
e-Commerce Executive (Tsuen Wan)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219740
As a e-Commerce Executive (Retail & Wholesale) - based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible to conceptualise, execute and drive the e-commerce platform and strategies to meet the overall retail &wholesale business directives. Through your innovative, resourceful and savvy social media engagements, you will be expected to create customer-centric campaigns, promotions, programs etc that will drive traffic, conversion and retention rates. Additionally, you must relish working within a fast-paced environment, under specific timeline and ensure operational deliverables are met. The ideal e-Commerce Executive will possess amicable business acumen and organization skills; and the willingness to grow and contribute to the success of the organization.
- Diploma/ Degree certificate in Business, Marketing and/or related field;
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in marketing, digital marketing, web content support etc; Exposure with SEM/SMO will be an advantage
- Must be verse and comfortable in utilising/drawing influence from social media platforms; good exposure and experience of e-commerce environment and e-marketing trends
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese;
- Excellent written English and Chinese is a must; must be able to write, edit and proof-read collaterals and content
- IT proficient and resourceful in engaging google and website tools
- Good marketing acumen, innovative and willing to think out of the box
- Possess a pro-active attitude, organisational skills, analytical and willing to develop and grow with the organisation
If you are looking for the next career challenge and thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, please click APPLY NOW to submit your application with detailed resume, available date, current and expected salary to us. The application may be considered for other suitable position within the group or its associated companies.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.