Brighten Floriculture Limited is a leading floriculture retailer and grower delivering a range of gardening and florist supplies in Hong Kong and China. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre candidates to fill up the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994365
- Work closely with IT and Product Teams to establish newly online sales platforms to achieve online sales performance.
- Manage daily operations of all e-Commerce platforms content including but not limited to editing, product upload, pricing and inventory update.
- Plan and implement the online sale activities and online marketing campaigns.
- Manage the social media channels of the company and plan the social media strategy.
- To handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, e-commerce or related disciplines
- Experience in e-commerce platform or knowledge would be in advantages
- Strong understanding of social media and content marketing concepts, strategies and platforms
- Excellent communication skill, positive attitude and ability to work independently and aggressively
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant E-Commerce Manager
We offer double pay, medical & competitive benefits and good career opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume with portfolio including existing and expected salary to our email.(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Please visit our website at www.brighten.hk