Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997706
- Assist management to plan and develop e-commerce business for Singapore market
- Responsible to manage daily operations of online e-commerce shops for Singapore market including working with local distributors and 3PL.
- Use content, ecommerce marketing tactics and campaigns to generate traffic and sales
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure pricing consistency across online/offline channels
- Manage service providers to re-merchandise site on a daily/weekly basis based on business initiatives, promotions, inventory levels
- Develop KPIs for E-commerce channels; review and analyze stores’ performance including online transactional KPIs as well as the customer service metrics; and take actions accordingly
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly business reports
- Constantly evaluate the brand’s market position vs competitors online and act proactively to be one step ahead; drive the implementation of best practices experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or e-Commerce related discipline
- 5+ years’ e-Commerce and digital marketing experience, preferable in retail and FMCG industry
- Solid experience in building website traffic and driving audience development initiatives
- Experience with search engine, keyword generation, SEO/SEM, banner advertising digital analytics, media tracking tools and campaign management
- Have entrepreneurial mindset and business driven working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, creative and result-oriented
- Competent in MS Office applications and basic knowledge in HTML and CMS
- Excellent English and very familiar with Singapore online shopping habit
- Capable caliber familiar with the market scene in Singapore is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement opportunities. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and availability by mail or by clicking “Apply Now” button
Human Resources Department
7/F, Contempo Place, 81 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong.
Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks may consider their applicants unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.
(Personal data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purpose)
For more information, please visit our website at catalo.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
About Catalo Natural Health Foods Limited
CATALO is a recognized market leader in providing high quality natural health foods that fit around the busy lifestyles of modern day consumers. Apart from our use of high quality, branded natural ingredients, stringent manufacturing processes and powerful marketing strategies, we also offer a diverse range of health supplement products making us one of Hong Kong’s largest, most trusted brands.
At CATALO, our employees are our most important asset, and we strive to help all employees grow and reach out into their full potential with our full support. As a company constantly researching and developing new products, we offer a rewarding career at the cutting edge of this industry. Explore current openings at CATALO here and discover how your skills and interests can develop within that CATALO family.