jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781633
Employer Ref. HK115530
- Internationally-recognised Brand
- Function Head Position
- International Exposure
Our client is a leading MNC travel company with foot print in over 70+ countries. It is a global organisation with 70,000+ employees all over the world. With the plan for massive market expansion, they are looking for a E-Commerce Manager to join the team for accelerating its E-business and online business development.
You will be responsible for designing and driving the total digital and E-Commerce strategy for the business. As the E-Commerce Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving the e-commerce and digital strategy for the region in line with global guidelines
- Partnering and advising the internal key stakeholder on how to maximise the business opportunities on digital and social media platform
- Partnering and managing the implementation of the commercial relationships with OTAs and global distribution channels
- Managing the E-Commerce P&L for all the online platform
- Partnering with the top management to develop business development strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
You must hold a university degree and have 6 or more years of experience in digital and e-commerce role in retail or consumer industry, also equipped with excellent data analysis and project management skills. Experience with start from scratch project management within travel industry background is a definite advantage. Strong commercial acumen with great leadership and presentation skills are very important for your application to be successful. Excellent command of written & spoken English is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Anki Lau at +852 2919 6251 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK115530. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.