Mayarya (www.mayarya.com), is an award winning online-offline fashion retailer. The concept is centred on being maternity and nursing friendly. We have two physical stores in Hong Kong and a growing online business where we ship globally. Our loyal fans range from celebrities to women in rural parts of small countries. We are also on a few third party sites like tmall.com (China).
We are a young team of entrepreneurial and high-caliber individuals. Our passion for excellence from services to products, team work and new innovative ideas are the driving force behind Mayarya. Everyone’s opinion counts in our company and we are looking for individuals who can inspire and create more value to our customers.
E-Commerce Operation Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145911
- Assist the daily operation of China E-Commerce services including stock adjustment, data entry, promotion campaign etc.
- Prepare, organise and dispatch daily customer orders ; Manage refunds and returned items
- Handle customer queries and ensure effective communication is taken and maintain customer service levels with external and internal parties
- Liaise with external and internal parties for timely and accurate execution of China E-Commerce campaigns
- Provide clerical and administrative support to team
- Handle any ad hoc projects assigned from the management
- University graduate in related disciplines
- 2 years or above experience in China E-Commerce operation is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel (master skills of using Pivot table or VLOOKUP) Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in both written and spoken English , Chinese (include Cantonese and Mandarin)
- A good team player with positive working attitude
- Self-motivated and detail minded
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant E-Commerce Operation Executive
- Immediately available will be a definite advantage