Best Buy Company
E-Commerce Operation Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994581
Employer Ref. MKPF-01
- Manage daily operations of online shop, generate & update website contents (product listing, data entry, promotions, etc).
- Create reports and monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Analyze and monitor online shop statistics and daily sales data to optimize channel traffic performance and sales.
- Modify weekly product arrangements.
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market.
- Higher Diploma or above;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in office is required, and experience in E-Commerce is preferred;
- Strong marketing sense, understanding of order management /customer fulfillment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Target-oriented, self-motivated and be able to work under fast pace environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel and / or High Level in Computer Literacy
- Good command of spoken and written in Cantonese, Mandarin and English. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage.
- Great Interests in consumer electronics goods (3C products);
- Immediately available is preferred.