HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
(Email / Facebook) e-Customer Service Representative 客戶服務代表- Night / Overnight shift
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995324
Employer Ref. CB6000662023-943
<< Join us in January, you can enjoy "Join-in Bonus $6,000" >>
- Handle customer's written enquiries, complaints and technical support through electronic mail
- Support facebook online service and instant chat & reply to customers
- Shatin (nearby City One Town)
- 42.5 hours per week, willing to work on day or night shift duty (including Sat, Sun & public holidays)
- Preferably available to take night shift from 17:30 to 02:00 / overnight shift from 00:00 to 09:00 with shift allowance
We look for
- DSE / F.5 or above
- Customer-oriented and good caring attitude
- Hands-on experience of PC operations and Internet knowledge
- Fast and accurate typing in English and Chinese with 速成或倉頡輸入法(Typing Speed 30 wpm or above for Chinese)
- Good command of written English and Chinese
We offer you
- Attractive basic salary with commission & sales incentive
- Night shift allowance
- Comprehensive training with pay
- 14-day annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Career development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- MPF / Occupational Retirement Schemes
- Employee product / service discounts
You can also send us your resume (please indicate the position applied) via the following methods.
Fax: 8108 7908
Whatsapp: 6029 4292
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.