jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919969
Employer Ref. 14120
- Market leader in retail marketing
- 12 month contract role with possible extension
- Highly regarded corporate culture
- Market Research and segmentation: identify product gap by conducting marketing research and gap analysis; identify business opportunities and target segment by diving into data;
- Marketing campaign evaluation: adopt A/B testing methodology to test different target groups and evaluate campaign result; review end-to-end customer digital journey
- Product marketing support: work closely with stakeholders across multiple product teams to drive digital wealth product sales and revenue; define digital product value proposition and work with product teams to determine pricing strategy; propose enhancement on user experience
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or e-Commerce with 2 years' working experience, preferably in banking / financial institutions / marketing
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese; a written test will be
- Able to work independently, under pressure and must be a fast learner
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact April Kwok on +852 2833 4195 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.