Lenovo Hong Kong Limited
Lenovo creates and builds exceptionally engineered personal technology, but we are much more than a tech company. We are defining a new way of doing things as a next generation global company. That means we are years ahead of the game in terms of understanding what it will take to win 5, 10 years from now.
Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, Lenovo builds on its dominant position in China to grow globally. The expansion from East to West – such as by introducing our newest products in China and then spreading across the globe – is a new way of viewing the world, one we believe will be the way of the future.
eCommerce Digital Specialist (6 Months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778931
Hong Kong eCommerce Digital Specialist will assist eCom Manager in planning and execution of onlinemarketing activities to maximize traffic and sales for Lenovo Hong Kong eCommerce.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage digital marketing operations for Hong Kong eCommerce business (eShop)
- Plan and execute digital marketing activity including SEM, SEO, Online Display (retargeting), Cart Recovery solution and manage vendor to deliver the target result
- Monitor and analyze digital channel traffic by different route (e.g. SEM, Display, Social Network etc) to drive ongoing improvement
- Explore new digital solution to drive awareness and traffic to eCommerce
- Work with Web Ops team mate (based in HK) and Web Content Production team (based in China) to maintain a satisfactory online customer journey
- Contract end on March 31, 2017
- Employee with satisfied performance will be considered to Permanent staff
- 1-3 Year solid experience in Digital Marketing/eCommerce with planning involvement
- Online sales or digital marketing experience in Hong Kong market
- Experience in making business decisions through quantitative analyses would be a bonus
- Sound Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator or other common-used Web development tools would be an advantage
- Business level English skills
- Business level traditional Chinese skills
- Experience of owning financial targets would be an asset
- Executive business communications