Jebsen Consumer Products Company Limited
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen Group enables some 200 of the world’s leading consumer, beverage, industrial and motors products and their brands to successfully market and distribute their products throughout the Greater China region.
Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset – our people. We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
People aspire to develop an unrivalled career in a diversified business environment are now invited to join us in the following position:
eCommerce Executive (Ref.: D130)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782776
- Develop and execute marketing strategies plans related to SEM, SEO and displayed advertising at driving qualified
- Produce and publish daily news & features through content management system and SEO in timely manner
- Assist in optimizating eCommerce platforms including page construction, site architecture, product & web content, keyword research to provide the best user experience
- Evaluate and analyse the eCommerce platforms traffic and usability trends and provide recommendations for improvement and maximize brand profit
- Enhance eCommerce platforms to grow consumer usage, increase visitors, conversion rates and drive sales
- Manage system development vendor closely for web tracking enhancement on eCommerce platforms
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Marketing or relevant business field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a retail or transactional e-Commerce environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in content management system is preferable (e.g. Magento, Wordpress)
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS is a must
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel & Powerpoint
- Proven strength in SEM, SEO and Google Analytic
- Knowledge in eCommerce website management (e.g. product & content management, A/B testing, performance analytics)
- Result-oriented and strong analytical skills
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to our mailbox by clicking "Apply Now" below or by fax to (852) 2882 4159.
For more information about Jebsen Group, please visit http://www.jebsen.com/ or follow us on:
Sina Weibo http://weibo.com/jebsengroup
WeChat ID: jebsen1895
LinkedIn Jebsen Group
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.