Trinity Limited (Member of the Fung Group)
We are a listed company in Hong Kong (Stock code : 891), principally engaged in the retailing of high-end to luxury menswear in Greater China and Europe as well as licensing of its major brands globally. The Group manages four international menswear brands, namely Kent & Curwen, Cerruti 1881, Gieves & Hawkes and D'URBAN.
eCommerce Executive (6-month Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992441
- Responsible to manage daily operations of online eCommerce shops
- Review and analyze stores’ performance including online transactional KPIs as well as customer service metrics, and take actions accordingly
- Prepare business reports as required
- Handle customer service inquiries via phone and emails during office hours
- Manage service providers to re-merchandise site and warehouse stocks on a daily/weekly basis based on business initiatives, promotions and inventory levels
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to increase brand awareness and to ensure pricing consistency across online/offline channels
- Degree holder in eCommerce, Marketing or related disciplines
- Excellent English, proficient Mandarin would be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, creative and result-oriented
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure with tight timelines
Remuneration and benefits will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please forward detailed resume stating employment history with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".