Achievers Recruitment Limited
Achievers is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the top-tier employers in the region.
Our Consultant Team has over 10 years of experience locally and we have been bringing the brightest job seekers and leading employers together. Achievers provides employers with a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; outsourcing and consulting.
Contact us today and learn more about how we can meet your organization’s talent needs or enhance your own career.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220837
Employer Ref. ACHDF20170182
Our Client is one of the World's leading consumer, beverage, industrial and motors products distributors and their brands have successfully marketed and distributed in the Greater China region.
- Lead and manage the ecommerce Operation with a team of 3 people to deliver the business results
- Formulate strategy and plan for the ecommerce development and digital online marketing to support the growth of the business
- Fully responsible for the operation of an online store including content management, web design, and digital marketing strategy
- Develop other third party online platforms that optimize the business opportunities
- Work closely with merchandising, marketing, logistics & technical team to improve the website flow, product offers and level of customer service that enhance the user experiences
- Analyze customer traffic flow, conversion rates and regularly make plans on SEO/SEM, target marketing and affiliate marketing to improve traffic, CVR and ROI
- Prepare reports and presentations for Senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or equivalent in eCommerce, Internet Marketing, Information Technology Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in eCommerce/ digital marketing business with track records in achieving Sales Target
- Experience in omni channel is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of online shopping plus experience of Online Market Place Trading
- Strong network of cilents within the Electronics/ Beauty/ Luxury Retail/ Fashion/ Lifestyle type products business
- eCommerce technology/software, SEM, SEO, online media buying experience
- Familiar with operations of Magento and Tmall are highly preferred.
- Experience in content management system (CMS) and social media marketing are highly preferred;
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
Interested parties please send your resume to “APPLY NOW”/ contact Ms. Dorothy Fok at 2813 8080 for a confidential discussion.
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***