PCCW Limited - now TV
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834405
Employer Ref. CNQ101374164-952
- Write attractive scripts for short video production in English
- Perform translation duties from Chinese to English
- Research and discover side stories of Korean contents
- Degree holder in digital media, new media or other relevant subjects
- Clear voice, clear pronunciation, experience in voice-over is a plus
- Able to speak in multiple tones of voice and with various characters
- English proficiency at native speaking level, Chinese fluency is a definite advantage
- Experience in short video production is preferred
- Familiar with Korean culture is preferred
- Knowledge of Korean or Japanese is a plus
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by:
Post : 20/F Telecom House, 3 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Fax : 2827 8322
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Limited - now TV
About PCCW Limited - now TV
About now TV
now TV is one of the world's largest commercial deployments of IPTV and Hong Kong's largest pay-TV provider. It is delivered by PCCW Media Limited, the multimedia and entertainment subsidiary of PCCW Limited. PCCW also holds interests in telecommunications, IT solutions, property development and investment, and other businesses.
now TV offers the widest range of local and international content on its platform in Hong Kong. Its quality self-produced content includes two news channels and a diverse line up of entertainment and infotainment programmes. This is complemented by the best of Asian and international content and brands across news, entertainment, information and sports genres including the exclusive Barclays Premier League.
now TV’s premium content can be accessed through linear TV channels, on-demand and via OTT companion apps while on the move. now TV can also be enjoyed on the eye devices provided by HKT, the telecommunications business of PCCW.
To learn more about now TV, please visit http://nowtv.now.com/.