jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998020
We are looking for the ideal candidate who will provide support towards the scheduling, design and production of educational eBooks and apps targeted at children. You will be responsible for maintaining the roll-out of content across platforms in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, according to the expectations of the Project Manager and within the projected timelines. This is a full-time position and you will be required to work as part of a team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate tasks for content production and publishing.
- Liaise with content contributors to receive content in a timely manner, liaise with internal team to ensure content meets the requirements before uploading content onto publishing platforms.
- Work with producers, designers and developers to produce eBooks that take advantage of the audio, visual and interactive functionalities of the platform.
- Edit, fact-check and proofread content to the agreed quality and standard, ensuring text is well written and correct.
- Research, source and credit media content from reliable online platforms, picture libraries and social media.
- Propose new topics and editorialize eBook library and features to keep the product looking fresh and relevant to the target audience.
- Coordinate with developers to administer updates and implement new features on the platform.
- Create content for scheduled updates and marketing on social media and other channels.
- Analyse the success and approval rate of the material you produce, so as to improve output quality and success rate by understanding the company's needs better.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Journalism/Education or equivalent, technical background a plus.
- Proven excellent English editing and proofreading ability. Chinese a plus but not essential.
- Strong sense of responsibility, well-organized and detail-minded.
- Experience in managing a team, project management or production coordination would be desirable;
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal abilities, displaying tact, professionalism and diplomacy when liaising with team and other stakeholders.
- Ability to show initiative and seek out feedback in order to understand and meet expectations and project milestones.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Preference would be given to candidates with experience in teaching or writing educational content for school-age children.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Outblaze Limited
About Outblaze Limited
Outblaze has a long history as one of Hong Kong's most respected and influential technology companies. From its early days in 1998 to the multinational conglomerate it is today, one thing has always remained constant at Outblaze: we are innovators and early adopters who are intensely passionate about information technology. The Outblaze Group is a collection of several companies including: Animoca Brands and Animoca (both are award-winning mobile game developers/publishers with hundreds of titles in their portfolios), TurnOut Ventures (a joint venture with Turner Entertainment), Baby Cortex (edutainment app developer & publisher), ThinkBlaze (research firm), Typhoon Games (game developer and distributor), Web Prancer (app studio for Garfield products), Dream Cortex (development studio with a huge range of hits under its belt), and other exciting and innovative companies. Some of the popular consumer brands we work with on a daily basis include Mattel, Garfield, Doraemon, Hello Kitty, Ultraman, Astro Boy, Ben 10, Crayon Shin-chan, Mr Bean, Paris Hilton, YouTube megastar Tiffany Alvord, and many more.
For more information please visit www.outblaze.com.
For job applications, please submit to email@example.com