Education and Training Department Senior Manager / Manager
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918135
Formulate training direction, develop and monitor training KPI.
Design, organize and deliver training and development activities to the corporate staff and the management team
Evaluate the effectiveness of various training programs while taking initiatives in implementation of up-to-date training structures
Liaise with external training vendors for training projects and programs.
Develop and coach trainers to improve their competency and performance.
Lead training and ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder of business administration, psychology, HR or any related discipline
- 8 years of relevant training experience with a minimum of 3 years managerial exposure
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
*Candidates with less experience will be considered the post of Training Manager.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
About China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited is a company that is wholly owned by China Life Insurance Group Company, functioned as promoting Group’s business development overseas, with branches in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with our business growth, we are inviting high caliber professionals to join our Hong Kong Branch for the following positions: