IDP Education Limited
IDP Education is a world leader in international student placement services. Our global network of 89 offices helps students from 30 countries to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test. IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations worldwide. Last year, more than 2.7 million tests were taken globally.
We are now looking for high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team.
Education Consultant (UK)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995674
To provide professional and quality counselling service that exceeds customer and client expectations. You will be using your skills to offer impartial advice to our customers, matching their needs, and turn them into study and career plan.
To support in education exhibitions, school visits, seminars and day-to-day operations on all aspects of marketing and promoting overseas education.
Promoting IDP products and services to students
- Be a productive and effective member of office team and support the office manager through exhibiting a collaborative operating style thereby building team spirit
- Overseas degree holder with at least 1 year relevant working experiences in the international education industry. Degree holder from UK is preferred.
Visible orientation towards having high quality service as integral part of work ethics
Ability to multitask under pressure and meet deadlines
Proactive and passion for customer service
- Demonstrated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working with CRM system will be desirable
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Salary will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental plan will be provided.
Application: A detailed resume stating present and expected salary with covering letter.
Closing date of applications: Monday 23 January 2017
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from any member of the community who meets the selection criteria for the position.