L'OREAL Travel Retail Asia Pacific
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995490
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Foster and drive efficiently the sell-out through ensuring the best technical mastery of brand products in Stores, implementing international programs
- Impersonate and transmit brand values to the distribution
- Develop the training program, in line with the marketing plan
- Train the technical education teams on new modules, engage sales & marketing teams around education
- Promote the market intelligence; ensure all beauty advisors are well equipped to servicing our global shoppers
- Report qualitative feedback from the field, improve retail excellence by equipping the beauty advisors with solid product knowledge and servicing skills
- Make-up artist experience, skincare knowledge will be an advantage
- Passionate about beauty and with good product knowledge
- Excellent business sense that could translate into different environment and culture
- Networking skills and good at connecting with people
- Passion for education, transfer of his/her know-how and ability to engage the teams
- Training delivery skills, communication skills and presentation skills
- People & service oriented
About L'OREAL Travel Retail Asia Pacific
BEAUTY FOR EVERYONE
L'ORÉAL LUXE markets and distributes luxury cosmetics and fragrances sold in selected Travel Retail outlets in Asia Pacific region, including Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Cacharel, Guy Laroche, Helena Rubinstein, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Kiehls & YSL.
For more than a century L’Oréal has been pushing back the boundaries of science to invent beauty and meet the aspirations of millions of women and men. Its vocation is universal: to offer everyone, all over the world, the best of cosmetics in terms of quality, efficacy and safety, to give everyone access to beauty by offering products in harmony with their needs, culture and expectations.
L’Oréal is committed to carrying out its mission to make beauty universal in a sustainable and responsible way. A highly exacting challenge, which the group is taking up step by step, in a long-term perspective, with the active involvement of all its employees. Ranked amongst the 100 most sustainable and ethical companies in the world, L’Oréal’s ambition is to be an exemplary corporate citizen. To help make the world a more beautiful place.
For more information, please visit http://www.loreal.com/