Education Officer (School Programme)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997801
The incumbent will take charge of the planning and development of various school programmes. He/She will have to coordinate with multiple parties and internal departments for the promotion, operations and logistics of education programmes. He/She will also be responsible for supervising the performance of frontline staff and handling participants’ enquiries.
- Bachelor degree holder of any discipline
- With at least 3 years’ relevant work experience is preferred
- Passionate in conservation education
- Patient and customer-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, able to work under pressure and enjoy team work
- Computer literacy in MS office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Willing to work during weekends and public holidays
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment.
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.