Electrical Engineer (PSBG16-EPAP)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220887
Employer Ref. PSBG16-EPAP
- Report to CLP Engineer / Project Manager;
- HV switching operations;
- Maintenance and repair of power transmission and distribution network from LV to 400kV;
- Commissioning of new transmission / distribution equipment;
- Project management of new supply, system reinforcement and other system related projects;
- Produce report and data input for various management systems.
- Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant working experience preferred with power systems working experience;
- Knowledge of requirement of FIU relevant Code of Practice and relevant procedures;
- Possession of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card) and a valid driving license;
- Certified Worker of Confine Space (preferable);
- Possession of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker Grade B & Grade H (preferable);
- Computer literacy in Words, Power Point, Microsoft Project and Excel;
- Proficient of both written and spoken English & Cantonese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.