Electrical Engineer / Electronics Engineer
Genuine Labs Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917146
As an Electronic Product Engineer at The Genuine Labs, you will work closely with our cross functional team to develop the next generation of smart products to solve some of the biggest challenges facing modern families.
We’re a fun, silly, sometimes obsessive group of builders, designers, and entrepreneurs. Our team is a diverse group but one thing we all share is that we live at the crossover of people, culture, design and technology; building joyful physical and digital experiences.
With a Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline and 3+ years of experience in electronics design and engineering you will bring value-added experience and expertise to the team.
- Work closely with our product development teams to design the electronic system architecture.
- Manage the electronic circuit design down to component level and manage execution of the relevant designs (e.g. schematic capture, lay-out, hardware testing, regulatory issues)
- Providing solutions to improve performance, reliability and manufacturing ability of new products
- Manage projects from product development through mass production
- Experience designing a wide range of electronic circuits (analogue / digital / RF)
- Familiarity with Schematic Diagram and PCB layout design (Altium, Protel, etc)
- Component selection, configuration, and deployment
- Experience implementing Wireless Networking solutions
- Experience designing and verifying prototypes, including testing plans
- Ability to document production process effectively (ie., BOM, COM, compliance and testing)
- Experience managing EMC/EMI issues
- Liaise with certification bodies including UL, TUV, ETL, CE, IEC and comparable China certifications for the confirmation of product certification marks
- Experience verifying RF conducted and radiated performances and ensuring that products pass the relevant RF Type Qualifications
- Experience in antenna design and verification Including a PLUS
- Experience with Camera and Touch Panels a PLUS
- Experience with induction charging a PLUS
- C Language
- PCB Design and Layout (Altium/Protel)
Experience in antenna design and verification a PLUS
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Genuine Labs Limited
About Genuine Labs Limited
About Genuine Labs
We are Hong Kong based company leveraging Technology, Design and Passion to build the next generation of Smart Home Products. We are a close-knit team of fun and energetic builders eager to leverage our talents as a team to shake up the status quo!