Discovery Bay International School (DBIS) is a very special international community school. Situated in the heart of the wonderful community of Discovery Bay, our students enjoy a distinctive learning journey that begins in Early Years progresses to Primary and culminates in the Secondary Section. The DBIS student experience is characterised by a highly personalised learning environment, small class sizes, creative approaches to teaching and learning, and a broad range of extra curricular activities. Currently there are over 900 students at the school.
Electrician – Facilities / 電工 - 設施部
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997406
Employer Ref. DBISL/FE/JDB/04
Electrician – Facilities
Discovery Bay International School is seeking to appoint an Electrician to work in our Facilities department.
- To inspect electrical systems and components of the school building utilities
- To replace faulty wires and parts of the buildings and take relevant measures to ensure the health and safety of users
- To undertake repair and maintenance works, move school furniture, equipment and heavy objects as directed
- To coordinate site arrangement for all approved school or non-school events
- To perform daily and other tasks that assigned by supervisor
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Possession of Electrician certification (Grade A or B)
- Plumber License preferable
- Possession of valid driving license (Class 1 and 2)
- Clean, neat and well organized
- Good interpersonal and team management skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Require to work on weekends if necessary
All interested candidates please send CV with current and expected salary to Discovery Bay International School by clicking 'Apply Now' or mail toDiscovery Bay International School, Discovery Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong, attention to Ms. Rachel Wu, HR Department. Only short listed applicants will be contacted on or before 15 February 2017.
All information provided by applicants will be used solely for recruitment purpose, and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
電工 - 設施部
- 檢查學校設施 的電氣系統和組件
- 進行維修及其他保養工程和按指示搬運傢俱，設備和重物- 履行校方指派其他職責- 執行由主管分配的日常和其他工作
- 持有有效駕駛執照（第一及第二類）- 整潔，有良好組織技巧